If you live in or near the New York City area and would like a FREE ride to our studio in Stamford, Conn., please read the following information and fill out the ticket request form below.
Shuttle Bus Information
- Bus Arrival Time Thursdays: 1pm - 2pm (Shuttle Buses will depart at 2pm)
- Bus Arrival Time Fridays: 8am - 9am (Shuttle Buses will depart at 9am)
- Pick-up location: 33rd Street (Between 6th & 7th Avenue)
- All shuttle bus audience members will attend one/possibly two tapings. FREE lunch will be served at the studio in-between tapings for all guests.
- After the tapings the shuttle bus will bring audience members back to 33rd Street in NYC
What you should bring: Each party must have a reservation with the show. All audience members must be at least 18 years of age to attend a show taping, and you must present a valid, government-issued ID with proof of age.
Please DO NOT bring: Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, mace, alcohol or any bottles that contain fluids. No recording devices of any kind will be allowed; pictures may ONLY be taken after the show.
What to Wear: Dress your best. You're going to be on TV! We expect everyone to dress appropriately in business casual attire. Solid, jewel toned colors (blues, reds, greens, etc.) look best on camera.
DRESS CODE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED! Please don't wear t-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sports attire, tank tops, all white outfits, costumes, hats, logos, brand names, decals, or any other clothing that may be inappropriate for our studio audience. We have the right to deny anyone who does not follow these guidelines.
Please submit your ticket request for our Free New York City shuttle bus below.
If you are granted tickets, you will receive an e-mail confirmation
from our audience department prior to your show date.
Tickets will be mailed and emailed